1. Types of Information Collected
- Contact Information When you use the Website or sign up for the Services, SeoRankHigher Servers may collect certain contact information from you, such as your first and last name, organization name, city, state and zip code, email address, and phone number (collectively, “Contact Information”). When purchasing Services, you will be required to provide additional information that may include a credit card number or other banking or payment information (“Billing Information”). This information is required by SeoRankHigher to verify your identity, to establish your company’s account, and set up your Services. Generally, the Contact and Billing Information will be PII.
- Service Information In order to provide Services to you and to improve its Services, SeoRankHigher may collect information that is created or provided by you In connection with your use of the Services (collectively, “Service Information”), including order information, chat logs, email logs and information about your actions in various client areas on the Website. Service Information may include information that is PII. We use Service Information to market our Services to you in a more personalized manner.
- Third Party Information We may obtain information about you from other sources and add it to your account Contact Information. This combined information may be used by SeoRankHigher to enhance our ability to provide Services to you, to ensure that we are paid for Services, to advertise or market our business, and to tailor offers, promotions, etc. Thus, for instance, if you provide us with your email address, we may send you emails informing you about SeoRankHigher services, products, offers, promotions and partnerships. The third party information may include information that is PII.
2. Use of Information Collected
In addition to the internal uses described above, SeoRankHigher uses collected information in the following ways:
- We will use your Contact and Billing Information to provide you with access to the Services you have ordered, as well as support services, technical updates or updates on changes in SeoRankHigher usage policies. SeoRankHigher may also use your Contact Information to send you company updates and marketing offers when permitted by law or when you have agreed. If you are not a customer of SeoRankHigher, SeoRankHigher will use your Contact Information only for the purpose for which such information was provided. For example, if you have signed up to receive product information from SeoRankHigher, we will use your Contact Information only to send you that information.
- SeoRankHigher stores and uses Service Information for the purpose of conducting business with you. SeoRankHigher use of the Service Information is also governed by the agreement you enter into with SeoRankHigher in connection with the Services (the “Services Terms”). Please refer to the Services Terms for specific provisions concerning confidentiality and data protection. In the event of any conflict between this Policy and the Services Terms, the Services Terms will control.
- SeoRankHigher may use third party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These service providers may collect your IP address and non-personally identifiable or de-identified information about your visits to the Site in order to serve SeoRankHigher advertisements, while you are visiting other sites. Such non-personally identifiable information is anonymous or de-identified and does not reflect your name, address, e-mail address or other personal information; however, your IP address may be collected by such service providers.
- The Website may provide you with opportunities to post comments and identifying information, such as the SeoRankHigher Blog. When you post comments in a discussion, this information may appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information that you are not comfortable revealing to the public at large.