Dynamic Auction is a function introduced by Amazon in early 2019 to replace the original Amazon Bid + modifier that advertisers could use within the Amazon advertising platform. Amazon Bid + was a feature of Amazon advertising that increased your maximum CPC bid by 50% if Amazon believed that your ad was likely to appear at the top of the search results. Bid + n was available only with manual campaigns and would not exceed your budget. With dynamic bidding, instead of being able to simply add a 50% bid modifier, you now have modifier options 3:
- Dynamic – Auction Only
- Basic Rules for the Auction Style for Amazon. If Amazon believes that the term sought for your item is irrelevant or that it is less likely to be converted, it will bid up to the appropriate sponsored position, for a lower dollar amount. .
- Dynamic – Bid Up and Down
- As its name indicates, this option allows Amazon to increase or decrease your bid based on your conversion odds. For example, if Amazon believes that your ad is more likely to lead to a sale, your bid may increase to better locations. Likewise, if Amazon estimates that you are less likely to convert a click for sale (because of its placement, price, competition, or even search term), it is possible that your bid will drop so you do not pay as much. While dynamic high bid can be a great tool, it is not meant to replace sophisticated automated bidding technology, as Amazon will only make changes of up to $ 1.
- Fixed Auction
- Amazon will not change your bid based on conversion probability.
When to Use Dynamic Auctions on Amazon
The best time to use Dynamic Auctions is when you are trying to earn the best placements for the keywords in the selected campaign. In the search results, it is the first set of products that a potential customer sees. If you place
When Not to Use Dynamic Auctions on Amazon
We suggest you avoid the use of modifiers (dynamic bidding and bid by placement) when you start new campaigns. When you do not have the necessary data to know the ideal bid to capture the search term, you may bid or bid on the search query, resulting in an unprofitable or unreliable auction. Raw data from simple inputs is better analyzed than adding additional metrics to the pot. Adding a bid modifier over a new keyword has the effect of distorting the average CPC data and, ultimately, advertising can not understand what is profitable or not. As long as the data is not accumulated and you know how to convert search queries or if you have enough space to explore, we do not suggest adding modifiers.
What is the offer by location?
- Filing Modifiers:
- Top of the page: Top of the first page placements
- Product page: Intermediate and lower locations of
- Remainder of research: Remain pages (second page on) Placements
- How many times can a site be changed?
- Top of the page: Up to 900% of the initial bid
- Product page: Up to 900% of the original year. initial offer
- The rest of the search: Not applicable.
What types of campaigns are supported?
- Sponsored Products
- Auto Campaigns
- Targeting Campaigns ASIN
- Manual Campaigns
- Sponsored Ads and Display Ads are Currently Unsupported
When to Use Offer by Amazon Location
Bidding by Location is a relatively new feature that allows you to modify your bids in real time to earn specific points. locations on Amazon. Currently, Amazon ranks its ad inventory in three different sections: top of search results, product pages, and the rest of the search. When testing, you may notice that your ads are better converted when they appear at the top of the search page. There is an opportunity to use "location bidding" and target top
Dynamic bids are a robust replacement for the (+) origin modifier. Dynamic bidding allows you to better control how and where you place your ads, allowing you to be more specific with your sponsored links strategy. The bid modifier options provided with this feature allow advertisers to strategically place lower bids and exploit automatic modifiers to ensure that they receive the ad placement defined by their strategy or advertisers the opportunity to bet on conditions considered less advantageous for you. campaign – save money by investing in campaigns with higher conversion rates and allowing you to meet your targets ACoS targets . In addition to bid modifiers, the placement bidding feature allows you to take advantage of the actual placement of your ad and ensure that you win the placement you are looking for. Because these options are available to you and you can customize them based on your specific advertising strategy, there is no reason not to use them in your Amazon ad campaigns when it makes sense. This is a significant improvement over the old feature and shows the level of investment that Amazon is making in its advertising platform by offering these exceptional features to its vendors. The future of Amazon Advertising is promising – make sure you take full advantage of all the tools, resources and offers available to you.
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the invited author and are not necessarily search engines. . Associated authors are listed here .